How do I love thee, Linden Hills? Let me count the ways.
2. Genuine antique light fixture and brass door knobs.
3. Boy Scout first aid kid.
4. Pair of small chairs that will get the Annie Sloan treatment. The rug in the background went home with Bee Knees. Story behind it: the seller is a photographer who worked with THE Rachel Ashwell when she was working on her Shabby Chic line for Target. This was one of their props. Of course it was! It has Rachel written all over it.
5. The mental efficiency series. Let’s face it, who couldn’t use some mental efficiency. Check out the individual titles, too funny. Wouldn’t some of these be fun to pop into a gift basket!
6. My find of the day. Tons of old door plates and knobs. We practically drooled into the box when we found these.
7. Vintage luggage! Now these I definitely won’t paint. And a fab vintage scale.
8. The darling dresser went home with Bees Knees also. She’s going to give it a fabulous makeover.
There is LOTS more. Seriously. We cleaned house in Linden Hills. I’m glad we found so many fab things, because my Carriage House sale is less than 4 weeks away and I was starting to panic that I wasn’t going to have enough stuff.
No more worries along those lines!
I hope you see some stuff that you like, because most of this will make it’s way to the sale. Be sure to save the date!
June 12 from 5 pm to 8 pm
June 13 from 9 am to 2 pm